Mercyhealth Heart and Vascular Centers offers you comprehensive heart and vascular care—from state-of-the-art technology and surgery to the latest in medications, heart attack prevention programs and effective cardiac risk assessments.
These life-saving protocols lead the way in heart care centers in Janesville and Rockford:
- Our Code STEMI program speeds care to our ER patients with heart attacks.
- Our risk assessments, such as heart scans and heart health appraisals, tell you if lifestyle changes are needed to improve your health and future quality of life.
- Our new dual-source, 64-slice CT scanner offers faster, safer, higher-quality scanning to detect heart and vascular disease.
- We treat heart failure.
- Two cutting-edge cardiac catheterization labs.
- Our Arctic Sun® patient cooling system provides better outcomes for heart attack victims. With Arctic Sun, the patient’s body temperature is cooled for 24 hours and then slowly re-warmed to prevent the irreversible brain damage that can happen after a heart attack.
- Our heart surgeons and vascular specialists are available to talk to community groups about wellness information, cardiac arrest warning signs ,and other related topics. For more information, call (608) 756-6100 or (888) 39-MERCY.
With Mercyhealth, your heart and vascular care—whether simple or complex—is in the hands of seasoned experts. We will do everything we can to help you stay healthy as long as possible.
For more information, call (608) 756-6868 or toll-free (800) 261-6868. In Rockford, call (815) 971-2200